Screening Room (Library and Rees-Jones Hall Room Reservations: Library East Side) Capacity: 12
Accessing the Screening Room
- The Screening Room is intended to be used for viewing media related materials, not meetings or general study. For more info, see our FAQ.
- Check out the key card at the Library Services Desk (phone 817-257-7664, map)
- You will need your TCU ID card
- You need to have already reserved the room via the booking form.
- Return the key card to the Library Services Desk when you have finished using the room
- Late return of the keycard will result in $5 per hour fines
- Loss of the card will be billed at $20